The real estate company ANH Hausbesitz has its origins in the generational history of the Bremke family in the Sauerland.
In 1864, Josef Friedrich Bremke founded his first grocery store, which was followed by numerous others - with even larger sales space - in the following years.
1988 – The family business decided to organise and develop its real estate portfolio in a separate company. The newly founded company was named after its headquarters in Arnsberg Neheim Hüsten: ANH.
2003 – The company withdrew from the retail trade. Estates and houses remained family property under the umbrella of ANH Hausbesitz. With intuition and vision, ANH was developed into a high-performance real estate company in the following years. At the same time, the connection to the existing locations in North Rhine-Westphalia was always preserved.
Since 2008, investments in Berlin and the new federal states have become an important focus of the company. With architecturally challenging projects in exciting locations, the company expanded its commercial property portfolio, creating a new quality in the capital: for places, for people.