The listed building ensemble is located in a 14-ha park area with a usable area of 4,000 sqm.
It was built in 1907 as the residence of the Francke family in the form of a neo-baroque palace according to the designs of Berlin architect Risse. In the following years, Francke dedicated himself to the expansion of his agricultural business to become a model estate of the province of Brandenburg. The garden and park were designed by the Späth company, a renowned Berlin horticultural company that celebrated its 200th anniversary in 1920. After the end of World War II, the property was expropriated and has been more or less unused since then, until a Berlin family bought it to live there in the 1990s.
Since autumn 2017, the property has been owned by ANH Hausbesitz.